Monday, September 17, 2007

Point Of No Return!


We are now facing the human extinction in the next 50 Years. What should everyone do? How can we help mother earth?

I don't know, but for myself i would live very simply, i wish i could save more energy. I only use recyclables plastics and reducing by using it too.

I am dreaming of in the near future. What if there is no bird flying in the sky? Our forest are continuing for its destructions and many animals have gone their homes.

Maybe i should save a movie for animals that are living today so that my grandchildren will watch it in the next 20-30 years. This is rude but it's really true.

This is really a true sad story for mankind.

Behind on it's industrialization and progress from powerful countries, still they can't beat the truth.

" Millions of Species Die in the Next 50 Years "

If we do not act today, When?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.